greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Friday, August 27, 2004

taking a chance on a rainy day

i woke up early.

today was supposed to be an exciting day. i was very anxious to see my day unfold.
taking a chance on one precious hour. after 48 hours of waiting.

yet i was oblivious to the fact of heavy rains and flash floods. all classes are suspended. i can't believe it. a storm just caught me stranded. drowning me to desolation.

i arrived to a semi-deserted forest inhabited by structures for learning. walking along a road in isolation, i feel the warmth of dejection burning my face. i found myself looking for a trace of a familiar figure visible in my mind. hoping against hope to see even a miniscule resemblance.

i entered an abandoned building free from crowds and noises of loud chattering. i embarked on a trail that could lead to a modern holy grail.

fruitless.

as i ponder on the location of your existence, the burning sensation slowly drifted away. replenished fluids flows through my brain and calms it down. i took a chance. no fortunate accidents today. but there is tomorrow. wishing for patience. it's worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home