greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tupperware

i've had my shortcomings. makes me want to go back in time and read the lines. find the motivation why i find myself in this place.

but it has become worst.

my nasal cavity dripping like an open faucet, my temperature flip flopping like a gate of transistors and my respiratory system almost coughing out blood.

why can't i explain something that is correct when i'm not confident?

even though appearing confident is the last thing i can do when my lungs are bursting out.

honestly i just want to get through it. obviously i can't defend it well when i want it to end the moment i started. my fault, yes. but don't trample over my soul.

makes me want to lash out at this tupperware skin.

rage. one fist. buried in your hernia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home