greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Monday, April 28, 2008

World Upon My Shoulders

It's either I finish my thesis or I finish my thesis.

It's either I finish my thesis quickly or I finish my thesis slowly?

It's either I finish my thesis AND write the documentation quickly or I finish my thesis AND write the documentation slowly?

It's either I finish my thesis and write the documentation and 'measure the fabricated chip quickly' or I finish my thesis and write the documentation and 'measure the fabricated chip slowly'?

But 'measure the fabricated chip quickly' is out of the equation. It's almost a gradual, grind-it-out situation.

So I am left with "I finish my thesis and write the documentation and measure the fabricated chip slowly".

But funding ran out.

Dang!

(To be continued...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home