greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

social casualty

i'm currently in a Smallville season 4 marathon. this season is a notch up in terms of baring flesh, kissing scenes and anything to simulate and stimulate. because this is their senior year. even a superhero in the making has his R&R. whew! Lois Lane looks old but she's hot. :p

Kiki's Delivery Service is VERY, VERY, VERY heart-warming. I enjoyed it more than Castle in the Sky. The term is PREDICATE. Making something STRANGE become FAMILIAR. The parallel between a witch flying in her broomstick and a boy's dream to fly using man-made invention is remarkable and is made to inspire rather than deter. I have to look for My Neighbor Totoro and Graveyard of the Fireflies next. Miyazaki-san is truly a genius!

After 2 Christmas parties and almost 3 straight drinking days, I still can't feel Christmas!!! What's wrong with me?! Arghh! I can feel being creatively unfocused more than ever! It's maybe because I'm stuck inside the house rather than do some Christmas shopping. And why am I not buying any gifts? Rats! Yeah I know, it's time to upgrade the corny jokes and admit I'm a living casualty. Emphasis on LIVING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home