greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm a Baller and I'm wearing a BALLER ID

i told myself i won't get into this. but i just can't help myself. hehe.

BALLER ID's are just the hottest items in town. period.



i've seen the ID's last May when my cousin was wearing a yellow one. I've already read about it and just dismissed it as another fad. You can compare the ID's to the WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?) bracelets that NBA players, like Vince Carter and Derek Fisher, have been wearing in the past. The WWJD bracelets have been very popular. But when sports accessories giant Nike markets these items this time around, it is sure to catch fire.

They are basketball accessories that honestly don't add anything to your game. It's really more about the flare it adds to your personality when you're playing B-Ball.

Nike Baller ID's, which comes in different colors, are out of stock right now. But Nike is said to be marketing these items hard and a large amount of items will be shipped come early october. But expect the price to be high due to high demand.

I had to settle for Universidad Baller ID's sold for P230 in a pack of 3 pieces. These ID's are smaller than the Nike ID's and are exact fits. I especially got a red one to match with my many red-colored shirts. ;p

As typical as it is, there are a lot of fake ID's proliferating in the Metro and only costs P50 per piece. As they say, you don't have to spend a lot to be fashionable. Hehe. I'm gonna go for these if Nike places a steep price (which could be the case huhuhu) AND in order to collect ALL the colors. Hehe.

Just remember. When you wear those BALLER ID's, be sure you have the GAME to prove that you are a BALLER. I know I do. Hehe.

As we say in the vernacular, "Baka puro porma ka lang, bano ka naman!" Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home