greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Monday, January 10, 2005

BAD NEWS

we WON'T be able to play in the Shame on Sham concert tomorrow.

our drummer got sick and there won't be much time to find a replacement. this is just too bad. i'm disappointed, but life goes on and music will still be played.

this just got me to re-evaluate my priorities. i would love to play and i'm really driven to do it. maybe it's a question of finding the guys who are more than willing to do it. or maybe it's just plain bad luck. nevertheless, i am still driven to continue writing music. but it has to take the backseat for now and really really focus on reviewing for my board exam in april. i hope i can write some number of songs in the next few months. but a decision has to be made within the year if i will continue my passion for music OR formally start my career path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home