greyed to fold

when forever means "almost but not quite"

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Closer and closer

I'm seeing billboards of Closer along the streets of the Metro and boy, you would be sure that I will be first in line to watch that film.

Even though I told myself I would never watch a Julia Roberts ( I just don't like her, yeah I know, it's kind of dumb to hate an actress you don't really watch, but I just hate the fake smile...Grrr...), the notion of seeing Natalie Portman's coming-out-as-an-adult film SHOULDN'T be missed! I've seen the trailer and I think it's fantastic. Natalie is playing a role, based on the trailer, of a girl who is undecipherable, a conundrum, an enigma to boys. Yes, she plays a stripper. Shoot me now for mentioning this, but she had full frontal nudity in this film, but ordered director Mike Nichols to edit it out and he agreed. Nevertheless, this film IS interesting!

My apologies but I may not be able to post in this blog for the rest of March. Or to better coin it, I will try my very best to behave and stop lurking around the Internet to fully prepare for my multiple choice exam this coming first week of April. It seems like I'm not in panic mode. Maybe kinda, but not really. On second thought, maybe I am. Hehe. My future depends on this. I will hate myself if I won't push through with this. I am and will be optimistic. Turning and fine tuning the sharpness and focus knob. Be sure that I will maximize Bisita Inglesia this Lenten Season.

So what's with the post title? Closer opens on April 6. That's the last day of my exam. So expect me to be in the nearest theater afterwards. Hehe. See you in the summer! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Watch said...

Did ya get Seven Soldiers (any of them ) yet? Lookin' like greatness.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger < tofu kid> said...

I got Seven Soldiers #0. It serves as a prologue (they refer to it as "book end") on why 7SoV is formed. It's a great one-shot story of a newly formed group of 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation superheroes.

Shining Knight #1 will come out on March 9. Manhattan Guardian #1 will come out March 23.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home